Article 370, the J&k has own constitution
Article 370 is the Indian Constitution. Deals with the special status. It is given to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It provides a fairly high degree of autonomy to the state. Enables the state to have its own constitution. It permits the state to give some special privileges to its “permanent residents”. One such special privilege is that only a permanent resident. These can buy land in the state. Citizens from other Indian states face some restrictions.
It was enacting with much dis – pleasure to India’s founding fathers. These fathers are Sardar Patel. Other is Babsaheb Ambedkar . It is a very controversial topic. As the region is an international hotspot. The state is only Muslim – majority to state in India.
Article 370 of the Indian Constitution. It gives autonomous status to the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The article is drafted in part XXI of the Constitution. It was Temporary Transitional. This is special provisions. The state constituent Assembly was empowered to recommended. The articles of Indian Constitution. It is applied to the state. To abrogate the article 370 altogether. After the state constituent Assembly. It dissolved itself without recommending abrogation. Article 370 was deeming to have become a permanent feature of Indian Constitution.
Along with Article 35A of Indian Constitution. It allows the state to prefer the Jammu & Kashmir citizen’s for:-
1. Employment under the state Government.
2. Acquisition of immovable property in the state.
3. Settlement in the state.
4. Right to scholarships. Such forms of aid as State Government may provide.
Due to Article 370. The Jammu & Kashmir has own constitution or law . It follows the Inter Pedal Court (IPC) and Ranbir Pedal Court (RPC). The Inter Pedal Court came in India 2005. The Ranbir Pedal Court came in India 2009. Article 370 present in j&k. Because, of the development of j&k being developed. Democracy of j&k changes rapidly. No industrial houses can here. In future, article 370 will be removed from j&k.
Ten facts, people never know about Article 370.
There are ten main facts. These people never know about article 370. These following facts shown below.
1. According to Constitution of India. Article 370 provides temporary provision to the state of J&K. It granting it special autonomy.
2. The article says that the provisions of Article 238. It was omitting from the Constitution in 1956. When Indian states were reorganized. It shall not apply to the state of J&K.
3. Dr. BR ambedkar. The principal drafter of Indian Constitution. It had refused to draft Article 370.
4. In 1949, the Prime Minister of India. It had directed kashmiri leader. Sheikh abdullah to consult Ambedkar.
5. Article 370 was last drafting by Gopi laswami Ayyangar.
6. Ayyangar was a minister. But, without portfolio in the first union cabinet of India. He was also a former Diwan to Maharaja Hari Singh of J&K.
7. Article 370 is drafting in Amendment of Constitution section. In part XXI, under Temporary and Transitional provisions.
8. The original draft of Article 370. It explained “the Government of state. This means the person for the time being. It is recognised by President as the Maharaja of j&k. Acting on the advice of council of Ministers for the time being in office. Under the Maharaja proclamation dated on fifth Day of March, 1948”.
9. Under Article 370, the Indian Parliament cannot increase. It does not reduce the borders of the state.
10. On November 15, 1952. It was change to the Government of the state. It means the person for the time being recognised by President. On the recommendation of the Legislative Assembly of state. As the Safe – i – Riyasat of j&k. Acting on advice of Council of Ministers of state. It is for the time being in office.
This is all about the Article. Due to this, many childrens do not get job. In future, this article should be removed.