Antioxidants the Nutritional information.
Antioxidants are natural molecules found in certain foods. It helps neutralize free radicals in our bodies. Free radicals are by products of metabolism. As well as our environment. Internal factors such as inflammation. As well as external factors such as pollution. UV exposure and cigarette smoke can increase free radical production.
Free radicals can damage cells all over the body. It cause oxidative stress. Oxidative stress has been closely associated with heart disease, cancer stroke, etc. These are associated with respiratory diseases. As well as other inflammatory diseases.
Sources of antioxidants.
1. The best source of antioxidants are plants. They are referred to as a super food. As well as “functional food”. It includes many types of berries, leafy greens, legumes. These are black beans or kidney beans. Foods with rich, vibrant colors often contain the most antioxidants. The various source of foods in antioxidants:-
They are cooking particular goods. They can increases or decreases the antioxidants level. Lycopene is the antioxidant that gives tomatoes. Their rich red color. Tomatoes are heat treated. The lycopene becomes more bio – available.
How to incorporate more antioxidants into your diet ?
The various tips could be help increase your antioxidant intake:-
1. Make sure you have a fruit. As well as vegetable every time you eat. It included meals and snacks
2. Have a green or matcha tea daily.
3. Look at the colors on your plate. It is all of your food brown or beige ? It is like that the antioxidants are low. Add in foods with rich color like kale and berries.
4. Spice it up! Make turmeric, oregano, ginger and cinnamon. Your go to spices to amp up. The antioxidants content of your meals.
5. Snacks on nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
There is no recommended daily. It allowance (RDA) for this.
Some recent developments on antioxidants:-
1. A new study finds. It is compared to healthy individuals. Women with multiple sclerosis. It may have lower intake of anti – inflammatory. As well as antioxidant nutrients. It including food folate, vitamin E and magnesium.
2. A new study finds. The nuclei of cells in children. It affected by the extremely rare disease properhal are poor. At breaking down. As well as disposing of defective proteins.
3. They appears to give the protein clearing system a boost. It is potentially reducing the effects of the disease.
4. Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men around the world. The new study suggest that. Eating 10 or more portions of tomatoes. The risk of developing this disease.
They are really like little bodyguards inside your body. That perfect your cells from disease !!!!!